Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, June 6, 2016

Winter – who needs it.
While we are not there yet, the car windows are iced up at 7am and yet I brave the chill to show you this outfit at my local coffee shop. I liked the top many years ago, but thought it's not really my thing, then I saw oldest daughters, 27 year old friend wear it and I was mesmerized by how she looked in it.

 


The dive was enough to get the engine to “hot” but the cab is cold and my toes still frozen. Hot coffee has helped and the sun is starting to warm the place up, although chatting to the pretty motorcyclist, she still wants heated hand grips. I checked my hands to find they are still covered with ingrained oil from working under the car yesterday which makes interesting counterpoint to my French nails.

I've just taken a selfie with wife's iPad- the picture looks like an old cross dresser where the image in my head is of a pretty middle aged woman, must get the camera fixed one day.

Later I switched to more age appropriate clothes, and for the Trump supporters, here am I in a McDonalds ladies toilets and also a ladies rest room at a food court (yes, the cleaner is in here as well as another person in the cubical behind me - no you can't see her because we have doors on our cubicals). 

 

No girls were offended, but I did read yet again in our national newspaper about another American on-campus rape - maybe they should be more worried about campus than trans gendered in toilets yes? I'm sure the stats prove Campus is more dangerous than trans, what with shootings and rapes and ALL done by non-trans people.


However it was nice to see a Trans person receive the Queens honours also in today's national newspaper


I visited Farmers department shop (our version of Myres) and had a great chat to one of the many make up ladies about how best to hide my blue beard. She gave me a free sample of concealer which I will test later today once all my visitors have left (it's been a bit of a neighbourhood feed at home this afternoon).

No comments: