Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Upps wasn't me

Nearly 2 weeks in boy mode, starting to get frustrated at everything, so decided to have a bit of girl time.

Wife wants a marquee from the hardware for a couple of late Autumn parties for the kids, and I figure I'll use my wagon. If you remember I finally told my oldest daughter about my dressing a few weeks ago (no I don't have the balls to tell my wife that she knows -yet).

So I open the door to go to the wagon that she has borrowed off me, and her BFF is standing outside my door about to knock. Well I said hello, advised her my oldest was in her room and continued on my way to buy the marquee (also may as well have dinner out while I'm dressed nicely).


My camera auto focus works as I push the button, so moving my arm and leaning back before the self timer works, leaves me with an out of focus photo. The flat battery also means I can't use the flash - sorry girls but that's the best i can do for you today.

BUT..........
2 hours girl time has really revitalized me, so happy now :)


No comments: