Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Fun few days

MONDAY
Coffee and a quick shop for a weeks groceries for me and my 4 girls. I was in such a hurry to get back and Skype with wife that I didn't notice the background. I get home and all 4 were in the living room (including miss 23) commenting on how good I looked.

I've got great girls even if their eye sight is not that good.



TUESDAY
Got in early to buy my movie ticket to see "Mothers Day", a fun girl movie. Before the movie I had to ask another lady to move as this cinema has allocated seating and while I wouldn't have minded if she sat on my lap, I had still chosen the seat that I wanted to sit in. Before that fun little drama, which others helped me resolve, I popped in to the coffee shop next door.
Thanks to the lovely staff of both for taking these photos for me.



No comments: