Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Busy little weekend, not long enough

Saturday - got base and 3 walls built on my new shed.
It was quite fun doing it in poring rain, soaked in my t-shirt & capri compression tights, just wish my top went see through.

SUNDAY - I so love going out and hanging with Josie.
Today we explored the Auckland Botanic Gardens, the flowers were in full bloom and the new art works were interesting - unfortunately we missed the art tour group as we were having our brunch when they started their walk, so we just walked it and read from the brochure ourselves.
Outside the cafe, a musician was playing a french horn, it was great just chilling out listening to him, watching all the people meandering around on such a lovely sunny day.





















On the way home we stopped at our favorite coffee house for another drink after all that walking in the hot sunshine, and I slipped in to the ladies to change to a new summer strappy top that shows of my shoulders.

I got home around 1 pm, did some more work on the shed - wishing I could turn off gravity as I tried to fit the roof beams as somehow they kept on wanting to fall to the ground.

4.30 pm I got pizza for the kids then wife and I went to a friends for a BBQ and some drinks for a few hours.

Needing another non-working day, to finish the shed and relax some more.

No comments: