Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloween

So I had a great idea, I love wearing my wife's wedding dress - Zombie Bride...it doesn't get any better than that for a cross dresser.

Wife had an idea......A pirate

So we visit Josie for a afternoon tea

And both me and my wife were stunned jealous at Josie and her wife's outfits.



I'm so NOT doing Pirate next year!!! 
(please dearest wife - loves & kisses xxx )

















As for the kids in the area, well we only had about 12 visitors, which meant lots of left over lollies (and probably the reason I no longer fit my corset)

No comments: