Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Going totally mad, need more girl time

Today, found myself having lunch out of the office, just me, in blue work pants, shear white top, floral bra, blue work jacket and a receding hairline. Lunch was okay, read the newspaper - mostly about Paris, had a walk around the shopping center checking out women's clothes, everyone really cool towards the crazy old man wearing a bra.

Then something unusual happened on a job, that saw me home early (3 pm).

A quick change (foundation & lipstick only), then off to shop at Briscoes for some kitchen utensils. We had to form a single line to the tellers, so I got in about the 20th position, but with 6 tellers on, it only took about 5 minutes to make my purchase.
 - I'm a very happy woman now I have my new kitchen stuff.
























Next stop was Pak N Save for some groceries so I can cook up a treat for the family tonight

No this camera doesn't have a selfie pole, just a mini tripod.
 

By 5 pm I was at my youngest school (minus the wig and make up) to pick her up from sports.
I got home and my 17 year old commented on me "raxing" her look, when really all I did was borrow her top.
Dinner for 5 was lovely, and now it's getting late, but I don't want to change out of these clothes yet.

Anyway, I trust you and your family are well, my prayers and love go out to you, hope we can catch up soon

Rachel.

No comments: