Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Saturdays outing

Lets start by saying, the only underwear I'm wearing is visible through my white see through top, a white push up bra. It does mean I need to walk slowly so my skirt doesn't wiggle to much.
My medical practitioner recommended skirt & no underwear as better for the species, not sure it applies as I'm not intending to reproduce, but he wasn't following his own advise either, still it's nice to be FREE.

Today started at McDonalds, at Botany for a coffee.
They had music TV on and played "I wasn't Expecting that".
I spent the time during the song thinking about my beautiful wife, still asleep in bed.
To be fair I did wake at 6am and cuddled her for one and a half hours before I got up (I hope she remembers). I do dream of a long life with her.

Oh another fashion change for me, I've a pony tail - after years of trying to get it right, it finally did what I wanted this morning.

I had to go to "Pak N Save" as I needed biscuits for the dessert I'm cooking tonight for a group dinner. Tonight's competition theme is Fire Works, so I'm doing a bonfire looking cheese cake.

Meet up with Josie for another lovely brunch at Sylvia Park shopping center. It felt like summer and Josie wore a pretty summery tank top, looking very relaxed, which is the way life should be - relaxed.

 



Later today, I'm off with my youngest daughter to purchase a bow and some arrows for tomorrows shoot. She is at the stage where she needs her own bow set up for her, instead of hiring the bows (might even find a compound bow for my Christmas present).

No comments: