Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, September 7, 2015

Why must I dress

As you know, wife had me do a bit of work around the house lately.
Saturday included doing a new dig to reposition the spa pool.
Sunday was Fathers Day here, which mean lots of driving and paying out $200 for a family meal, it was nice though.

The point being, without sufficient girl time, I lost my balance and it has been my grumpiest weekend that I've ever known. Unfortunately my wife was the focus of my irritability the whole weekend. 
Late last night I had about 45 minutes girl time, at the shops, tried on 3 bikinis (think I have to stick with one piece swimsuits) and have regained some of my lost calmness.  
So now looking back at the weekend, I can see what a pain in the arse I must have been.

No comments: