Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, September 21, 2015

1/2 day in girl mode (Monday)

Started by taking my youngest to the school bus stop while wearing skinny black jeans and light blue tee shirt before returning home for a shave, quick change in to my swimming gear and getting to the pools by 8 am. After a few lengths, sauna with about 12 Asians & 1 New Zealander, spa was the same with the exception a Fiji Indian joining for a relaxing soak.
9 am the lanes were swapped out for aqua aerobics, I left just after as I wanted to get on with another outing
Lots of girls doing aerobics, would love to join them





















Left the pools and after a quick change at home, went out again with the excuse to one of my girls of looking for a new dog harness. So I did a basic search of my local shopping center and wasn't overly surprised not to find the harness I wanted so had a coffee and cake instead.


I did return to walk the dog along the beach and chatted to a few other dog walkers.
Middle daughter then organised a 1 pm nail appointment so I had to change back to man mode for that. I even managed to buy her lunch as I don't get out often enough with my girls as a one on one so I take any chance I get before they leave the nest.










We got home at 2.30, and while I told the family I was having a full out girls day, I've now decided to get my work rags on and do more renovating on an 80 year old French door we bought on Saturday


No comments: