Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, September 13, 2015

A great start to the day

Finally got some decent girl time.
It started at 7.30 am, with me having a coffee and reading the newspaper at a local McDonalds

Admittedly the coffee wasn't as creamy as my usual McDonalds, but the staff were still really cool and very nice.
Apart from the clothes & wig, I had like 3 dabs of foundation hiding my stubble, and lipstick.

I worked pretty hard Saturday bringing in half a cubic meter of sand, leveling it and lifting the spa pool in to its new location, so that fairly well justifies a 500 meter swim at the local pools to stretch out my back. Hence the reason for very limited make up. I do love swimming in my one piece and was tempted to not even have breast forms as the material feels so nice on my skin.




All last week I've been seeing the new summer fashion in the shops and was keen to try some on. So I got to Sylvia Park just after 9 am, The next hour I visited quite a few ladies clothes shops (Tempt, Valley Girl and a few others) and tried on about 8 different outfits.
I'm currently loving white tops that show a bit of bra (shear or knitted).

This top was loosely woven, and at closer range shows whats underneath

















Just after 10 am, I meet up with Josie for an hour and we had a lovely Turkish Brunch



No comments: