Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Sauna but not swimming

Over the last week my arms have been tingly, not quite pins & needles, pretty much 24 hours a day.
Hoping it's a temporary injury and nothing worse.
I've given up swimming for now, but today that didn't stop me from enjoying the public spa pool, and laying down relaxing in the sauna, all sweaty in my tight one piece swim suit, breasts heaving to the sky with every breath and the material taut all the way to where it passes between my legs.
I've never felt so sexy in my life before (nor so close to passing out from heat exhaustion).
It's just one of those things I've wanted to do since I was a young girl, but never had the courage
I doubt anyone was offended as they all still did their time in the sauna, however I still prefer the spa pool as the sauna is to hot, and from the spa I can watch the gym people running on the treadmills or the other swimmers in the lap pool.

I really wish you could join me in the spa and sauna, and you'd be amazed at how nice and soft your skin feels afterwards. We could even get a coffee & cake afterwards at their cafe.

No comments: