Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, July 25, 2015

You might think it's girlish

You might think it's girlish, to put on girls clothes, make up, wig etc, then have a wonderful lunch with an attractive and very intelligent girlfriend - Josie.
Yes it was, and I loved it so much, I totally forgot to take a photo of us eating our delicious lunch for you.
Between you and I (our little secret), I hope to challenge Josie to a little round of golf, and I'll definitely take the camera if we go, so I can share it with you.

The rest of my day was in contrast with our relaxing lunch
Finally, with the aid of my old electric saw, planer, belt sander, random orbital sander and my trusty builders hammer, I completed the bench seat around the deck. Wife was so impressed with my manly skill and detail, and now wants extra carpentry done around the outdoor living area.
I had just enough spare time to walk the dog, mow the lawn after weeks of rainy neglect, cook dinner and after sundown, diagnose & repair a circuit board for a custom built machine, followed by an outdoor fire with roasted marshmallows with the kids and a soak in the spa with my wife.

It's nearly bed time now, so after my last coffee and finishing my chat to you, I will use Dettol and bandage up my hands where I had to dig out all my splinters and the few extra cuts I acquired.

I hope you are also having a great weekend

Rachel.

No comments: