Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Worried - think I'm turning in to a woman

Life is perfect, beautiful wife, beautiful children, fun job, it's just what I've always dreamed of.

This morning however, while at the public pools, in my wife's tight one piece swimsuit, the twins held in their cave and no chance of anything un-tucking, the internal bust support holding my forms in place, well kind-of anyway, when they weren't trying to float away. 
I found myself in a space of total harmony.

I was just swimming to relax and while I only had 30 minutes available, 
I found I was at incredible peace with myself as a woman. 
Even in the private change room, without wig or make up, while in my swimsuit, 
I just saw a smiling woman in the mirror.

Worried now.
I prefer to be a crazy "man in a dress", or a cross dresser, or a transvestite.
I don't want my life to change any further.

No comments: