Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, January 28, 2013

Half day outing



First stop this morning was Greenlane McDonalds for coffee, it's quite a bit busier than the other two I like to visit. While there, apart from about 6 staff and 25 customers, I really felt like I needed a bigger audience

 
By 9am, after reading the national news paper, I used the ladies room at McDoanlds, then decided to visit the Winter Gardens at Auckland Museum. I was at first deeply concerned about the lack of people there to show off my outfit to, when 3 tour buses turned up. It felt good being around a group.
 
 
 
 
After a lot of self portrait photos, it was time to move on to see more people. I was feeling very good about my outfit, the big boobs and smooth crotch line, so I paid a visit to the Art Gallery.
 
 



 
OK, some art is just down right FUN, and a big thanks to the staff for taking the following photo for me. While the bare topped painting in the background was nice, I really wanted to play with the fibreglass figure in the sexy shiny leotard.



Time for a cup of tea. The hot red headed girl kept checking me out and I enjoyed checking her out

While I had fun, the heat of the day meant I needed a change of clothing, which was fortunate as some areas tightly packed were starting to go a bit numb. By now there should be more people at the Museum, so time to check it out.

NZ photo display at the Museum



Columbus Coffee for a coffee. Finding a table was difficult as a large cruise liner in port had dropped off a tour group at the Museum, many having brunch. I chatted to an attractive mum, with her 2 year old and also her mum who were locals having an early (11am) lunch





Next to Maori war canoe


Volcano simulation area

Pre European Maori food store

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to ask something that I see a girl with big breats and small dick and she called herself cross dresser. But she look same like ladyboy