Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Starting to get bored

I suppose even regular girls get bored.
I seem to have done the shopping, visited the Sky Tower, Museum, Art Gallery etc.

I also had to pick up a bunk bed my wife purchased on Trademe, so this morning I quickly threw on some under ware, tights, daughter t-shirt, foundation then off for a quick coffee.



One of the drawback of such casualness, is that several staff members at Mitre 10 hardware - I needed some new electrical wall sockets and cable, and some car "stop break squeak" - which I can not find - as the shims squeal when breaking, any advice most welcome.
Sorry, I've digressed, anyway a couple of staff members used that good old New Zealand / Australian manly greeting "how's it going mate". I smiled and replied in the most girlie voice I could muster.

No comments: