Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Relaxing at home with daughter

Done my chores, dinner in the oven, dishes in the dish washer and now just chilling with Miss 15 checking out sights of Rome and Paris with Google Earth.
I've told the wife and 4 girls how much it would mean to me, if I could get the whole family to have lunch on the Med and to see Rome, Paris etc when we get in the area. I'm unsure if I'll have to sell the home or not to do the trip, but in life, experiences is far more important than "having" stuff.

Miss 15, is very good with hair, and while a lot of mine ended up in my first cup of tea, after a demo from her on clipping hair back, my second cup of tea was hairless. I might try to get her to do a nice plat or similar one day, or maybe it's just a dream. she is also very good with makeup.

While I try to keep makeup to a minimum most of the time, I decided not to wear any today as it would have reduced the time with my kids and chores.

Auto focus prefered the cushion

No comments: