Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Car road check, but first a coffee

The day started at it's usual early time, waking at 6.30, dressed and make up (foundation, mascara and lip stick) on by 7am. I love not worrying about eye shadow, eye liner or any thing else.
First stop, McDonalds for a coffee and news paper, a good way to pass the time until the hardware is open as I need to add extra tint to my paint.

The morning is starting to warm up, so I decided to change in to my summer whites, I hope my pants are not to see through (who am I kidding), but just in case, I'll visit another lunch bar and have a cup of tea along with a bit of people watching.

With the tint added to my paint (thank you Bunning for helping out a poor girl and doing it for free), I'm of to the service station to have my car safety check, failed on one break light (I've 5 break lights) and an extra $10 later my car passed the inspection.

Still a few hours left before my family wake up, so a photo shoot at the beach could be fun. I bought a large bottle of cold water as I can get quite thirsty and the day is getting hotter.




McDonalds, passing time for hardware to open
 

Getting warm, time for summer clothes


At mechanics, having car safety checks done


Beach photo shoot


Beach photo shoot


Beach photo shoot



Accidently ??? spilt my cold water bottle all over myself



Time to get changed



Glad I had extra clothes for just such an emergency

No comments: