Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Checked out K Mart found a lovely new dress (bright orange) but instead found a new black skirt for my wife. She only had 2 where as I have about 5, not include my daughters one in the photo below.
 
Really today's outing nearly didn't happen as I was enjoying cuddling my wife but knew she wouldn't wake for a couple of hours more, so I slapped on a little bit of foundation and lipstick and headed out.
For me to be out, using only 2 products from my supply is, while not unheard of, rare.
 
Bought a coffee and had just finished reading the newspaper when Josie turned up wearing a very stunning outfit that had me wishing I had something more eye catching on. I knew I should have got that bright orange dress
 
The news of the storm Sandy, has died down here now that we have seen the devastating pictures, and my heart goes out to those who homes and lives have been destroyed. Seeing the homes and roads etc, had the male part of me planning the rebuild and saw a task mammoth in it's undertaking, yet with the American spirit, I know it will be done.
 

Another relaxing morning




1 comment:

Tia C.D. said...

wow looking great Rachel, i know what you mean about Kmart, they have some super cute clothes at great prices... i have bought soo many clothes from there.. infact im planning to head there shortly.. they had a cute wee skater dress i want