Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Breakfast and Shopping

Saturday.....

Last weeks BBQ purchase - now cleaned, stained, varnished, re-built some of the metal work and it works like new.
Demolished part of the kitchen, rebuilt & stopped 2 walls - now ready for wife to choose new paint colour.
Cooked a BBQ dinner
Washed the western walls of the house
Had a few drinks

SUNDAY

Woke up with a bad headache
Found empty wine bottle
Can remember Vodka & Rum
Think I might have had wife on
kitchen counter, lounge suite & bed
Can't remember drinking wine
Maybe it was the teenagers who drank it

To late to cancel 9am breakfast, so went to McDonalds (in black lace top) at 7.00 to have a cup of tea to sober up.
Got to Sylvia Park (red & white top) at 8.30 to have another cup of tea and read the paper.
9am starting to feel like a lady again which is just as well as Josie arrived.
I never really thought of cream cheese, Avo, tomato and toasted bagel as a food source, but it was really nice.
After breakfast I had to pay for my car licence, checked my Lotto ticket, then we checked out the girls clothing shops. I'm glad we didn't find anything worth buying, my Visa card has reached it's max.

Thanks Josie for a nice relaxing morning, it really helps me unwind after a stressful week.

Sylvia Park shopping                   McDonalds for a cup of tea

No comments: