Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A week and a half is nearly to much

Family had a large gathering and BBQ last weekend, and with no movies I wanted to see, it's been a couple of weeks since I had any girl time.
Today I decided that after cooking the family dinner, to head out for a coffee - much needed as today I've been fasting and, due to one of the kids being sick, I didn't get much sleep last night.
Took out the Canon camera this morning and got some excellent photos of the (87%) solar eclipse, that really pushed my knowledge of my camera to a new level, glad I had the hand book.


No comments: