Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Friday 12th Oct

Now we have daylight savings, we have an extra hour of daylight after work to get out and enjoy. Forecasters predicted stormy windy weather, but at 6pm this afternoon, we still had beautiful a blue sky. This picture was taken at Saint Helliers Bay. I eventually made it to McDonalds for a cheese burger,chips and a coffee around 6.45pm (photo below)

Later at night, I had to take miss 14 (nearly 15) to her boy friends house, she looked so nice in my black tights that I decided to wear mine wet look tights, with the pinkish top I bought and wore to Columbus Coffee last month. She said it looked nice, and although I'm competitive, I think she would have won the looks competition - mind you, I didn't have makeup or wig on.

After dropping her off, I cried. My lovely young daughter looked so grown up and happy as she was holding her boy friend (I'm becoming obsolete in her life except as a taxi driver). I'm really proud of all my girls

No comments: