Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Shopping

Hi girls.
Finally blogging while out, wishing I knew how to use the PC camera. Sitting at Columbus Coffee at Sylvia Park, and every time someone activates the malls entrance a cold blast of air passes the thin layer of my tights, summer top and lace bra . It's nipple hardening cold, the coffee (large) was smaller than expected but had a nice flavour. The weather has crapped out for our 3 day weekend otherwise I'd be tramping in the Coromandel with the family.
My chore today is to buy some slip dresses from Supre.
Of the 3 the girls and I own, my size 12 (about 8 in the US I think) has been stretched to a size16 and the other 2 are "missing in action".
It's 9am, coffee is gone, shops are open and I need to get away from the malls door, plus I want to try on more clothes

 

Home now, so added a couple of photos.
I tried on the PVC dress again, but it's to high at the neck, rest looked good. I ended up just buying miss 13 a black top from Supre.
I liked a few items at Valley Girl but apart from myself but I couldn't visualise any of the other girls wearing the items so decided to save the money.
I did end up standing in a que of about 25 people, to get my youngest daughters name on a Coke tin. I was hoping to get all 4 girls names on tins, but it was one per customer and they may have recognised me if I went around a few times (knew I should have different colour wigs :-)

3 comments:

Tia C.D. said...

Have fun Rachel, shopping is always lots of fun :) Im jealous.. Most things from Supre are too small for me :(

Rachel said...

Love it.
I remember the days when my clothes came from Postie plus or Farmers etc. The women attending the Farmers change room were old fashioned and used to give me that unapproving look

Tia C.D. said...

Its great, ive been lucky to find some nice things in Supre that fit so they are mine hehe.. unfortunately the farmers here has a great selection but several people i know work there and it would be damn awkward. But where people dont care make things awesome