Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Quick Coffee at Manukau

Sorry about the photo quality, I think my $100 camera doesn't like low light levels, also I didn't have time to do much in the makeup department.
Found myself in Manukau to pick up a lamp shade purchased from Trademe and figured a quick cup of coffee before heading home. Pants and top belong to miss 14, about time I raided her wardrobe after all her raids on mine. Of all the trousers I've worn over my life time, these girls ones are the most comfortable I've ever warn, we should make them trendy for both sexes and all age groups

No comments: