Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

troublesome times

I'm in a mood today, sitting here at McDonalds having coffee trying to relax.
OK the skin tight shinny sleeveless top and shinny black leggings probably makes me a bit noticeable, anyways..........TEENAGERS............

Miss 14teen has a friend, whose boyfriend dumped her.
Friend decided to get revenge by breaking in to ex-boyfriends house, trash his room and steals his mums makeup. Friend decides she wants an someone dumber to share the blame with (this is where my daughter steps up to the plate).
So these 2 blonds (who I'll call Dumb & Dumber) add to their Bucket List - above visiting Roma and Paris (their long term plans) etc, their short term plan of trashing this boys bedroom etc.

Now here's the fun bit.......
Saturday, Dumb & Dumber with their Bucket List and video camera head off to the boys house for a bit of trashing. Afterwards they decide to relax in my spa while leaving their video camera near me (so I might have accidentally copied the files to my  machine).
Sunday - Dumber comes rushing up to me & mum stating the boys parents are being nasty and making faults accusations her of trashing the house.
The video is so interesting I was tempted to make them both famous

At the age of 12, she was the most beautiful, helpful angle on the planet, always very considerate, studied hard, cleaned house.....And then came 13.........Blond-ed up her hair......... tunnels in ear lobe --brains fell out hole in ear........At 14 it just gets worse every day, I wonder what's coming tomorrow.

So if your thinking Transvestites live in a different world, sorry, it's just the usual world

No comments: