Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Killer week

If anything, or everything could go wrong,  then I think it was this week.

Apart from Miss 14 doing everything wrong and getting the police involved, just as I'm 1 week away from finishing payments on an unexpected water bill which has nearly crippled me, it appears someone has also forgotten to pay the rates (twice as much as the water bill).
I don't mind a bit of debt, but I would have liked to known before spending up large on holiday, new lounge suite and new computer.
So my wife came home from work and found me and the kids making dinner while I was wearing a mini skirt & tight shoe string top - one more unexpected bill and I'd probably would have been in wig & heels

Sunday - a day of rest, morning coffee and a shopping trip to get the nearly 13 year old some clothes for her birthday. First I had to check out if any of the shops were selling size 5 vans shoes and also check if Supre had the skirt she wanted in her size - no, but I did find a lovely blue outfit for a cheaper price that I just couldn't resist buying.
I felt so good in the new outfit.
I just needed to be seen.
A visit to a crowded coffee shop and a quick visit to Office Stationary shop followed by a bit of relaxing at a library. I wanted to be out all day, but finances and domestic chores only allowed for a few hours



No comments: