Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another busy day

Got home, changed into 18 year olds singlet dress & leopard tights, made a fabulous apple crumble, and dinner for all the family (wife and 4 girls tonight).
My high heel, over knee boots had a sole failure at Sylvia Park shops at the weekend so after I finished making dinner (just before wife got home from work), I changed into my outdoor clothes, and went to the garage to fix my boots.
No sooner had I gone to the garage - Miss 18 leaves the house and shouts out that she is taking her dress & tights. I'd only had them off for 5 minutes and there gone.

That's life in my house, if your not wearing it, someone else will.

This Saturday, Miss 12 turns 13, and hopefully I'll also get a couple of hours to panel & paint 18 year olds boyfriends car after wife gave it a bit of rubbing yesterday with her car.
This plan will leave Sunday free for me to dress up and get out again in my new blue dress - let's hope.

No comments: