Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, April 7, 2024

stumbled onto a market

Please excuse my looks, when I'm out for only an hour in the morning as the wife and family sleep in until after 9, I don't bother too much about makeup.

The mornings are getting cooler and it's probably the last chance to enjoy this wrap dress. I love how silky it feels on my legs, especially as the wind blows the split and slides over my legs exposing them to the unfortunates (or fortunate depending on their interest). Being a  real man is a bit sad, to never feel silk gliding over your hairless legs. There's a thought, maybe because I did get that as a young child before my legs got hairy made me this way - yeah No! The only drawback to this dress is sometimes I look down and I can see a peep of my breast form under the material - not something I ever want other people to see (oh to be a real girl)

Coffee first and a read of the newspaper.


After about half an hour in the cafe, I locate a Saturday craft market and have a browse around. I had a nice chat to a chap who makes and sells some really nice drink coasters (I'll have to tell the kids for my next birthday) and also a couple who had some cool metal ornaments made from bike chains. Having downsized, ornaments are no longer a thing for us and after the decades of collecting, it's nice to see the number of ornaments getting lower. There was a blind man playing lovely tunes on a  flute, so I gave him my coins (actually all the physical money I was carrying). Plenty of bread, cheeses, sausages, spices etc if cooking is your thing, knitted dolls, customized dairies, some of the flowers would have looked nice at home.

All in all, a very pleasant, relaxing start of the day.

I tried using Coral Photo Director a bit, like in last week how I changed the image a bit of the woman who walked in front of my camera, to "beautify" me - hated it mostly, my teeth are the colour they are meant to be (not super white), my body width is perfect without being made skinnier, I like my wrinkles, but for some reason, the software didn't detect my boobs -not that I actually have any, but the software shouldn't have known that.


 


No comments: