Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, April 14, 2024

Have you ever....

 Had a wish we could have "Corset Week" where we could all go out in corsets.

While I didn't get a week, but two outings for just a couple of hours each.

I really wanted a black look and with the return of wifes long black skirt, I figured I could be slightly classy in a corset (or maybe not). Maybe I also should brush my wigs occasionally so I don't have that "gone wild" look, might look into that next month.


But how would a corset look with a bit of colour?














While I quite enjoy wearing the corset, I'm unsure if it's a bit over the top or not



The corset's probably not the sort of thing to wear to Bunnings hardware store however when picking up furniture decking stain and PVA glue to repair faults in the woodwork. 

Sorry - choking - dog just farted by my feet, and it's one for the Guinness book of records if only I had bottled it.


 
I still haven't got around to purchasing my new boobs after the car break-in and theft of my "girly grab bag", so while they may look big, I won't mention the socks that pad out my breast forms.

Something I learned about the wrap dresses that ties around your back - sometimes (like today), what you think is a bow tied at your back, can be a knot, maybe caused by the corset? So make sure your wife is supportive if you need someone to help you out of such a dress. Wife first suggested cutting the tie but after 5 minutes with a sharp knife, she managed to get the knot out and I then manager to escape the dress.








With evenings getting dark earlier now we're back to GMT+12 hours, it's not long after work is finished before cross dresses should be able to be out with a bit of low light so we're not so noticeable (that's someone's theory anyway) but just remember, shops, petrol stations etc, still have lights 😇 


I've just had a thought, you often see me at McDonalds having coffee, but never food. I doubt if I could chomp down on a burger and make it look lady like. I do like the burgers but I have to limit my intake of grease and fats now, so I tend to do mostly home cooked food. 

 



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

o dont we just luv corsets they are great for as we get older they help us stay the right shape (sandra)

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Yep, make up to hold back the years and corsets to hold back the expanding girth :)

Rachel said...

Actually Sandra, talking about luv, kids got me a new chainsaw so I've been doing my "gardening" 6 meters above the ground, which is much more fun than just moving trees, garden boarders, rockeries, paths etc every other year. Everyone at home is surprised all the trees are still upright.

Anonymous said...

Rachel you are looking gorgeous I would love to see you in very short skirts or gym shorts pretty please before the cold weather kicks in