Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, June 19, 2023

EXCITING new skirt

 I've developed a love of leather looking clothes. Wife and I saw an attractive woman in a beautiful flowing leather skirt and suddenly I'm hooked. Do you have any idea how hard they are to find, so instead I got a cheap imitation from China and starting to enjoy it.

But I did a bit of shopping before it arrived....



And when it finally arrive, while it's a little big around the waist and I don't mind a corset holding it in place, it's quite a fun material 😀


I was planning to wear the skirt this morning, but the morning started out warmer than expected, so it was mini skirt, fishnets and this top - with a new wig that arrived the day after the skirt. I've realised I don't spend enough money on my outfits, so trying to catch up. Wife thinks I have to much and wants a new storage space for my clothes as we share the space at the moment.

Wife wasn't over joyed with me wearing nail polish all weekend. She never will be happy with Rachel in her space 😞



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

luvly pics leather is my fav as well .the new wig looks great great colour on you [sandra]

Rachel said...

Thanks,
I'm very much enjoying the leather look, got a similar material jacket now.
I do like the new wig, but want to keep it looking nice by only wearing it when I get dressed at home, because the others are getting a bit tangled in my grab bag.