Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, June 11, 2023

A lovely weekend away with wife

It's great having a Kings birthday weekend, an excuse to escape and unwind even if it is only of 3 nights.

Using my sports bag, I couldn't fit any girls clothes in my bag and wife didn't want me to take any either, but somehow my one piece swimsuit came on holiday with us 😂and wife let me use one of her skirts and top between the hotel pools and our room. First morning around 7am, while in the elevator had a quick chat with father and teen daughter on their way to the gym facilities. Then on the way back to our room, had a quick good morning to the pool guy (just swimsuit and skirt as I didn't want the top to get wet). Next morning at 7am, I walked to MacDonalds for a coffee in just a black top and yoga tights and as I walked out, nearly walked into a couple of police officers passing just meters in front of the door.


Other than the weekend, life's just been doing the usual, work, get home, do house work, sleep and repeat. My excitement is a faulty printer and a faulty laptop screen. Oh ya, we had our annual inorganic rubbish collection and I finally said goodbye to my $24 wheel barrow which over the last 7 years has moved several tons of concrete, a ton or more of branches and probably best part of 700kg of pebble stones and two grandchildren around the property.

But you're here for the photos since my last post....



Found a $6 op shop white top, not sure about it yet. Red top and grey jacket at Robert Harris coffee shop

Found a nice $20 pink top at The Warehouse, loved how tight it was around my breasts. I actually went there to check out their car mats, but they didn't look as good as this top.



No comments: