Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, May 15, 2023

I didn't realise

 That I had a favorite outfit - a bit of a go to, if I don't know what else to wear.

I was visiting H&M Newmarket to see what's new, tried on a new top and skirt, something that might stand out in a crowd. While everything was nice and snug on me and felt comfortable, I am trying to save money for other projects.




Other stuff - took dog down to vets for an injection to help relieve his grass allergy, asked how much for the injection, staff said $80, sounds good value so he won't be eating his feet all night every time he runs on the grass. They forgot to mention another $50 for the 3 minutes of work for vet to stick the injection under his skin. Think next time I'll ask how much for the injection, then pick it up and DIY the poor dog.

Had a few coffees out this week. Found a new favorite place, a Robert Harris coffee shop (as well as McDonalds)


Had to pick up my laptop from "Just Laptops". It's 18 months old and out of warrantee but since I got it from them they did a free check and told me I needed a new screen (maybe next month or 2)

Since they wouldn't take money for the check, I got a family packet of Tim Tams for them to share at lunchtime. I did get a compliment from supermarket staff who said she liked my fishnets and how I hadn't got any runs in them even after I told her I'd worn them 5 times.

Afterwards I had coffee and cake at the mall, where the lovely lady at Columbus Coffee took a photo for you to see :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel, Anneke here. I did try fishnets a few years back. Must say they did feel unusual but quite sexy. My partner has been away again so Anneke has reemerged. She is also going to be out and about tomorrow, Wed 17th as my partner is away again. Not sure when she is going but I should get a good half day. Always nice reading your blogs. Gives me courage to do my thing. Thanks Anneke. Oh and I have been playing around with false eyelashes. Trick little suckers !!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi gorgeous wow you look so sexy

Anonymous said...

That dress looks great on you. The picture in front of the food aisle looks just so natural.