Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, May 7, 2023

Back to the grind tomorrow

I say that, but at work, it's a nice seat in a nice office with an nice view and it's a break from kitchen alterations and finally fixing the couch which has weird 45 degree legs structure that wasn't designed for girls throwing their bums on it (surprised the cushions haven't split). I'm sure if I filmed them sitting down, their feet would be off the ground long before the butts land on the couch. Kids - all fun and no idea how to look after stuff.

Stopped at Muffin break for a coffee, but couldn't get a decent photo for you, so decided to sit on a couch (gently) outside KMart for a photo before having a browse around the mall



Later in the week, had lunch at Newmarket shops and grabbed a few groceries.


When I was at Newmarket, I saw a pretty mid 20s woman wearing "wide fishnets", she rocked the look and had great legs putting her around 5 ft 11 without heels. I was so impressed, I had to purchase a pair for $20 at Farmers store. While at the supermarket ( I like making breakfast in bed for my wife), I obviously made an impression, had a few women greet me as I walked past them.

Do not wear these to keep your legs warm 😅




Sunday I decided, lets have "wide fishnets" on but to make it easier in the rest room, have my underwear on top 
- NEVER do this
- things get tangled easily down there, always put panties on first. 
It seemed like a good idea at the time, but after a couple of hours I was worried about my left friend.😟


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo luv the fishnet look very nice (sandra)

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Thanks Sandra,
They are kind of fun and yet a pain to get on and off.
While wearing them might imply an easy reputation, I didn't feel any extra sexy.
I think I just wanted to be different for a while :)

Anonymous said...

Wow you look so sexy

Rachel said...

Thanks, I'm also enjoying them, probably worn them so often now that apart from the nice feeling as the material slips between my toes, I tend to forget I'm wearing anything