Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, June 18, 2022

MRI

So the doctor wanted to know if I looked as fabulous on the inside as I did on the outside

It's a funny thing, having full makeup on, but naked under a hospital gown and no wig. It took me a few seconds to realize I'm still me. I had to leave my wig and breasts and everything else in a basket in the changing cubical. I was in the MRI machine for 20 minutes, ear plugs and ear muffs because it was that noisy, although the technicians could talk to me about stages of the procedure. Everyone there was super nice and considerate 

It did give me the excuse of being out for a few hours, so with the wife and I agreeing to get our own dinners, I headed to the Coffee Club restaurant.
Already eaten the salad, best part of the meal but the seasoned battered chicken and chips were also quite nice, as was the wine. There was too much food so I wrapped a bit up in a napkin and put it in my purse and took it home for my dog.







No comments: