Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, June 6, 2022

Long weekend

 And the kids are away 😁

Just wife and I at home, means I can wear what I want or nothing at all.

















If I feel a bit frisky, I might wear something risky












One the other hand, I might feel in charge / dominant - this is only pretend after all 😂













When out however, be careful when wearing white tops during a period of rain, they can go see through, so make sure you wearing a pretty bra if your accidently going to get wet.



Otherwise, just relax and enjoy your days and nights, before the kids return.




No comments: