Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, June 13, 2022

Got into a little bit of trouble

So Saturday night, wife was out baby sitting and I decided to try a different make up style after seeing a pretty woman at the shops - Copying her didn't mean I would look as attractive as her because....

 A) I'm quite a bit older 

B) she had perfect skin 

C) she is a female - so while I was envious, it was never going to be a competition.

The unfortunate situation was I used a new product that my daughter gave me and decided to darken under my eyes hopefully a bit like this


What I didn't realize, was this product wouldn't come off with my normal (cheap) face wipes and I don't have expensive eye makeup remover.

So, Saturday night, with the house to myself I played dress up with the new makeup style - much more fun than watching TV (reminded me of when I was just 7 years old) 



I also wanted to feel Kmart $10 stay up stocking on my legs just because they feel super smooth, have a lovely shine and I know how much you like the look.

Anyway, I managed to get out early Sunday for a coffee - lucky me. 

A 5am rain storm woke me, I couldn't get back to sleep and didn't want to wake the wife who had a very late night. So by 6am I was relaxing with a coffee but really wanting to back home.


So the trouble - My oldest daughter messaged around 10 am to say she would visit along with her hubby, within an hour, and my eyeline was still quite visible even after washing with lots of soap. 

Personally I liked the look, but wife - not so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

luv the eye liner

Anonymous said...

Luv the look also.

I lady friend gave me a natural charcoal eye liner for under the eyes. Looks good and easy to wipe.