Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, June 25, 2022

Braless day

Sorry, no chance of playing Strip Poker as I would be naked after losing 2 rounds (unless you count shoes).

So I'm out in a size 1 dress that my daughter no longer wants, I love the material it feels so snug and holds my boobs in place. While tucking is important with this dress as the slightest error is very visible, I've left that job to my black G sting to take care of it (plus I like the frilly imprint it leaves).


It's not the warmest of dresses, so previously I've worn a top over it.






















Occasionally I like to dress a little differently and enjoy being a crossdresser and I'm kind of fond of the orange hair look.
Again, being bra less but this time with my boobs doing their own thing and bouncing all around the place.

Definitely not playing strip poker in this as I would be naked after losing the first round  😇




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

orange looks cool

Rachel said...

Thanks, while we are "meant" to blend in, sometimes that's just boring

Tia C.D. said...

Both dresses look fabulous!