Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, August 9, 2021

WTF

So I was relaxing at McDonalds around 7.30am, had a coffee. 

Nothing really to mention, but on the way out passed a young man, mid 20's I guess, who was smiling while scanning me (not sure if he thought me pretty or thought me mad, I didn't ask).

We swapped pleasantries as I left the building.

So here's where it gets a strange.. I realized afterwards he had a nice face, attractive smile, good manly chest and arms and I found myself wondering what it would be like having a cuddle with him. Not that I ever would even if I could.

I mean, where does that even come from? does it mean living more feminine over a long time makes me get female feelings? is it an age thing? is it because I've cuddled females for so long I felt like having something different?


On a side note, daughter bought an amazing skirt, one that I liked when it was first in the shop but until I saw it on her, I didn't realize how pretty it actually was - so I rushed to the shop and found non. Sometimes I regret not buying stuff when they first hit the shelves.


 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your story. And i would love to go to m4 club? But i do not know what to put on?

Anonymous said...

i to hav had that thought being of similer age as u.i wondered y also

Anonymous said...

Read your profile and posts. Couldn't help but feel you would love my favourite movie (Bridges of Madison County) xx