Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, August 14, 2021

Day without commitments :)

 I'm a free man(?) for a day, what to do?

First of all take daughters size 1 slinky evening dress from the pile of her throw out clothes accessorize it so it looks more casual, keeping the tight arse lower half in display (hope it doesn't show my G string too much) and go have an 8 am coffee at a nice shop in a posh area.

8.55 am, in the hope of moving more freely, lose the high heels and super tight dress and replace with a nice shiny green skirt for a stroll around Newmarket shopping mall once it opens. I got to see inside most dress shops, tried on a few outfits. I really wanted to re-check the H&M pleated skirt to make sure I didn't want it but ended up trying on a few different more business like outfits.

I didn't get to fool anyone, not that I was trying too, I was just relaxing and enjoying being feminine. Anyway, after Newmarket I also visited Sylvia Park to check out the outfits in Zara and Kookai.

In the end, I decided I would rather spend my money on buying some driving lights for my car.

After a couple of coffees, I decided to get changed, head home and help my daughter buy a new bed for my grandson, then help her re arrange the furniture to accommodate his larger bed.

 This evening was filled with a few relaxing beers and watching an action movie.


No comments: