Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Decided to have dinner on the way home

 Normally I'm home first and cook dinner about 4 times during the week.

Today I decided it was someone else's turn to cook the dinner and I stopped at the pub on the way home from work.

Once I got home, I discovered todays cook was the owner of this cute skirt, which I've borrowed a couple of times in over the last 10 days. Secretly, it's my favorite just because it feels so nice on my legs.


It doesn't mean I haven't worn others this week that aren't also nice, I just don't have any decent selfie photos as the phone sits on the tables, the same tables that hides my skirts 😞


No comments: