Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Made it to the Movies

I've been wanting to see "Little Women" for a while now with the wife.
Mainly because it has Meryl Streep in it (I just love her). Wife's been too busy organizing projects for me and fussing around the other girls in the house but I finally got to see it (alone).
Absolutely brilliant movie, I could so relate to the girls in the movie, cried when they cried, laughed when they laughed, a real emotional roller coaster. I think I fell in love with all of the cast.

 Before the movies I had lunch at a shopping mall food court and was stunned by how quiet the mall was on a week day.

The thing about dressing this day, it was the first time I did a car change from male to female - lets just say the boy undies are no good for tucking away the salami. That's the nice part about not having gender dysphoria - we have a bit of leeway in that area. Doing makeup in a car is no fun either, tiny mirror, bad lighting, but really, it's 28 celcius and I don't really care about the looks.
 

It was bloody hot still this morning, and muggy, if I had real hair it would look like a fizz bomb (pretty much like the long hairs on my legs at the moment - if you get close enough to see the hairs, I will hit you, note to self - must shave one day soon).
I would say it was too hot for clothes, but a cross dresser without clothes is a naked male and that just wouldn't do....




No comments: