Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Friday, February 7, 2020

Just another week

Bloody hard writing this week up - mainly because my cat is walking over my keyboard and now cuddled into my arms.

I like to start my day with a good coffee, the sort that uses steaming hot milk, that I can't do at home.


With the warm weather were having, less clothes is best and this is probable the most "less" I can get without being arrested. The down side of this corset top means I can't have boobs.
It also's sad that I haven't shaved my legs for a few weeks, still I'm not expecting anyone that close to them.


And then I found lots of shops with air-con, so I can dress more appropriately (if I want).




No comments: