Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Another hot day

Before the day warms up too much, a coffee and a relaxing walk in the park is a great way to start.

 

Okay it gets boring pretty quickly, so how about some tree climbing?

 

By lunch time, it was definitely time to hit the beach and find a cool cafe for refreshments.

 

I love summer 😀

Later I had to service wife's car and the  daughters car. Finding oil filters for each took longer than expected.

Earlier in the week, I had a fun gym session, but first, more coffee to get me through it.

While at the gym, wife texted asking for me to stop at the shops on the way home, even found a bench to sit my camera on.


1 comment:

Mandy Sherman said...

Looking good, girl! Stay well...