Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, February 16, 2020

having fun

I've picked up a second kayak, so now wife and I can get out of town and have fun on the bikes or kayaks.
I've been exploring the area on my days off. I must say the ferries sure do seem to be racing, when your crossing their shipping lanes in a slow kayak.


I've not really been in girl mode, but this morning I woke early (as usual), put on a hot pink bra and pinkish PVC pants and went to a coffee shop where such clothing would be inappropriate - so I tried to do a car change when a woman turned up to the car next to mine, started her engine, then decided to eat her burger in the car for the next 5 minutes. I'm like seriously - couldn't you eat that inside or if your in the car, just drive away. I gave up waiting for her to bugger off and headed for a different coffee shop and changed my top on the way there.

 

No comments: