Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Got a cold bug

Any idea how long make up lasts, when you have to blow your nose every 60 seconds - not very long.

Yesterday, wife, youngest and myself went out for a day trip to Raglan.
For 40 years, all I knew was they made reasonable coffee there, but I was sure there was more to the place, so we did the 2 hour drive.

What I found was a slice of paradise

 The thing with New Zealand, where ever I seem to go, from the Bluff to the Cape, I always find a magical place within a short drive.




















Anyway, this is meant to be a blog about cross dressing, and the fact that there's a Classic and European car show just up the road, with what looks like about 1,071 beautiful cars, is not going to distract me about telling you about my shit of a cold, sniffles all night, up at 5.30, dressed by 6 all the while using up a roll of toilet paper blowing my nose and taking drugs to help me get through the morning.
Coffee Number 1


I invested $5 on forms to give me a more feminine crotch, god knows why, but I think they work on about 30% of my pants, the rest of my pants show the upper cuts of the form.













Besides, I much prefer skirts





Coffee Number 2














No comments: