Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, March 30, 2019

A bit of fun on a sunny afternoon

First,
Friday evening and I was hoping to go to the pub for a drink but all my local pubs were filled with MEN (yuk, where's all the girls). But finally I did find a nice cafe filled with mostly females so I stopped in for a cake and coffee.
Being in a hurry, I timed myself from Shower to the front door (make up and dressed) 20 minutes.

 

I'm still finding it hard to be a female with my loud hacking cough, but at least it made me feel better.

Saturday morning - My sleep was crap and at 7 am I decided to have a MacDonald coffee to help take away the scratchiness of my throat.

 

Feeling a bit better, I meandered home around 8 am and relaxed on my front porch for an hour waiting for the family to wake up. I feed the birds that were hanging around for breakfast and relaxed watching over the neighbours (maybe them watching me if they were awake).





















So about 10 days after my antibiotics ran out, I got a secondary infection.
I really want to live my life and not give all my surplus money to doctors.
"One day" I keep telling myself, but as the kids get older and leave home, our expenditure transfers from them, too medical bills or the pets. 

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

You look amazing in the blue dress, inspirational as always, Jimmy x

Angora Anne said...

Love your style and confidence.