Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, December 24, 2017

What a day

Saturday.
On the second day of Christmas my true love took me window shopping -
bought a new window for the bathroom.
and 90 meters of external wall weatherboard.
So I installed 1/2 the weatherboard and she wants me to install the new window......

But now it's Sunday - it's a day of rest and a day to wish you all a merry Christmas.



And one of the big stories in the National Newspaper, is being trans in a small rural village.

But I digress

So merry Christmas, may it be joyful and please be safe on the roads during this crazy season as I do enjoy your company.

No comments: