Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, August 21, 2017

Weekend without outing

So my wife bought a nice trellis for $2
My job was to dismantle and bring it home
The front trellis was 5 meters and the rear trellis 7 meters
Sunk into clay with what appeared after 4 hours of digging, to be an unlimited amount of concrete.
Hour 5 I got permission to just cut it down below ground level.
Burned out my chainsaw blade but by the end of the day (7 hours work) I only had 2 posts left.
Sunday it took 3 hours to cut down the last 2 posts carry 450 Kg off timber 40 meters down steps, off the property, on to the trailer, back home and another 10 meters to a storage area on my property.

Sunday night my body was fair aching so ..........
Monday morning (today) I hit the pools to swim out my sore muscles.
Since you have seen me often enough in the pools, I only took pictures in the changing room and I no longer swim with breast forms on as they are just too big for swimming with.

 


No comments: