Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, August 14, 2017

Little outing

Okay, you have all seen my 3 different one piece swim suits so I won't bother you with another photo from the last week.

The weekend just gone, I went out for a morning coffee

While there a nice woman by the name of Jo started chatting to me. We had such a nice chat about family, relationships, etc that I barely made it to the gym in time to do the 8 am fitness session.









I did make it to the session in my Lycra 3/4 pants with floral trim (at the back), plain black top, fingernail polish and make up as per my morning coffee, but I know the workout is to hot for a wig.


No comments: