Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Life got a little bit serious

I'm not one to be serious
Why should I spend time being serious, there no fun in that type of life.

Well the pergola I removed from someones home, now has been partially used as a trellis fence and still lots of timber left over for other projects.
Daughters car wouldn't start, she's only home for 2 weeks so I gave her the battery from my old wagon, then took it down for it's 6 monthly safety check - failed on it's front wheel bearing so now it's off the road waiting for me to find $400.

While I was getting the car repair priced, I decided I needed a coffee and went to a local and busy (ish, as it was only 3.40 in the afternoon) McDonalds. The staff member who served me was very interesting (dark eyeliner and orange eye shadow and lips) and I liked her, complimented me on my top.

 

Other news.
Wife wants me to have hairy legs for a family reunion. Apparently in South Africa, shaved legs implies an athlete or gay and she reckons I can't cut it as an athlete. So while I have a skirt on today, I decided on a longish skirt as I'm not in to pantyhose/stockings.

The gym workouts are enlarging my shoulders, arms, legs and chest.
Wife says I'm OCD and would probably only work one muscle,
I told her "if that was the case, I would join a brothel, not a gym".
Gym instructor and wife noticed I still had make up on.






No comments: