Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

And in the News.......

1) Many trans gendered military were upset about Donald's tweet. I'm surprised at the number of us in the armed forces serving and protecting our countries - I suppose the armed forces are a natural way of denying/hiding our inner feelings and as such would be a natural place for us to gravitate.

2) and more importantly for me - my gym instructor has not only seen me in girl mode at the shops, had her son asking her about my sexuality, but is trying to encourage me to wear pretty female work out clothes. Really sore now after doing "her" program, need steroids badly to increase my muscle recovery, but stuck with "deep heat", so I'm now sore and stinky.

No comments: